Wednesday, August 26, 2009

School

Well, another school year has begun. It has been pretty hectic trying to figure out how to live the life of a student again after a fun summer of just hanging out. It hasn't been a welcome change but one that we have to deal with for a little while. The biggest difference between going to school at CEU and SUU is the amount of people in the classes. It was definitely a shock to me to see a hundred students in a class. Brandi has changed her major to Accounting and is taking the pre-requisites needed to keep going on that. I have decided to change my major to Physical Therapy so I have also started taking the pre-requisites to get the classes I need. After two days, it hasn't been that bad but we'll see how things work out this semester.
Brandi has started her new job in the Financial Aid office. She really likes it. Its been pretty busy there for her so the time really flies. I've been working at the NRCS here in Cedar City. They're really good to work with my school schedule, so that helps a lot. Sorry there aren't any pictures with this post, we'll get some more up when we have a little bit more time.

SOAP

No comments:

Post a Comment