Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Great News

It's been a long time since i have updated our blog. We have been very busy getting back into the swing of school and although its been 3 months we sill aren't fully there. We are very excited there is only 4 more weeks of school left. I will only have May before i go back to school and Courtney is lucky enough to get 2 months off. Summer school isn't going to be the best, but that's what we have to do.

February was a wonderful month. 2 days before Valentines days I found out we are going to have a little one. I couldn't wait to tell Courtney, but his phone was dead. It seemed like forever before he got home. I put the pregnancy test on the bar and when he came in he didn't even notice it. He kept going on and on about WRESTLING. It took him a few minutes, but when he did notice it he was so happy.

In the middle of the week Courtney decorated our bedroom door with a few of my favorite things, and he wrote me a cute little letter. He is so sweet, and I love him very much. I know there is no better man out there.




That was our fun exciting month, and it had some wonderful time. We are very exciting to have a new addition to our family and can't wait till October.

1 comment: