Friday before Easter we colored Easter eggs. We do this every Easter and it's a lot of fun. People may think we are too old, but I don't think we are.We have lots of fun. We would have done more eggs, but they would have just went to waste, so we only did 6.
A few days after Easter Jordi got really sick and was throwing up all over the place. I felt so bad for the little guy. I have never seen him throw up. We took him to the Vet, and on the way to the Vet he threw up 2 times in the car. We got there and they gave him some fluids under his skin, and a shot so the wouldn't throw up. When they gave him the shots he cried and it made me feel so bad for him.I told Courtney there was no way I would ever be able to take our kids to get shots. LOL It was so sad to bring him home and all he wanted to do was eat, but he couldn't, for 24 hours. He would just sit and look at his empty food bowl and cry. So sad.
The next day he was feeling a little better so we got his hair cut. He looks so cute. We love our little guy.
Hey Brandi I never caught you at church to say Congrats on being Pregnant! That's exciting. Hope your feeling ok. Please let me know if their is anything I can do for you!
ReplyDelete