Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Memorial weekend we made a trip to see the family. We had Rheagan's Birthday party on the 29th, and it was also Kacylia's Birthday that day! We had a lot of fun being with the family. It was a nice weekend, and we enjoyed ourselves.

Rheagan's birthday party was at the park in Castle Dale and she got so much stuff. The loved this ball the Aunt Andie and Uncle Josef gave her the most. She didn't really care for all the other stuff she got.

This is the ball in her shirt. She thought she was so cool.
She was just doing what Uncle Soap was doing


Hayley loves Justin Bieber and so that's what she is listening on her mom's phone!

This is the ball that Rheagan loved so much.


After Rheagans Birthday party we went to Consumers Waterfall and roasted hot dogs over the fire. I love roasted hot dogs, so it was a lot of fun to me. The part i didn't like was getting to the waterfall. It's a good think Karl kept talking to me on our way up or i would have freaked out. The way down wasn't so bad and I'm glad there were no accidents


Me and Soap by the waterfall

Just finished our hot dogs!!


On Monday on our way back home we stopped at my parents house and had a little BBQ. It was a lot of fun and a lot of food. My Adam, Janelle and Ellie came over to eat with us. I was so glad they came by so I could see Ellie. She is so so cute. I can't wait for our little girl to come.

Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment