This past weekend we went to Emery County and Price. We first stopped in Emery County to take pictures of all the little girls in their tutus. Kambri had just had a 3 hour nap, so she was such a happy baby. She just sat on the couch happy as can be. We got good pictures of all the girls except for Hayley. Maybe we can get her next time. I loved being with my sisters spending time with them. I wish I had more time with them to just sit, talk and hang out.
After we took the pictures of all the little girls we headed over to Courtney's parents house. We went to Price for Titus' blessing. I'll post pictures of Kambri and Titus soon. They are way cute together. It was fun to hang out with all of the family this past weekend, but I'm so ready for the weekend. I just want a day where I don't have to go anywhere and I can just clean my house all day and be with my the 2 people I love the most (and Jordi).
No comments:
Post a Comment