We started our little vacation going to the Secret Garden at the Mirage. On our way we saw Pete Rose. I has no idea who he is. Courtney informed me that he was a baseball player and would have been in the hall of fame, but he bet on his team.
Our first stop was to see the dolphins. I have never seen a real dolphin before, so it was kind of fun. Kambri wasn't really interested in them until they came right up to her.
The dolphins were following their trainer and Kambri got excited because they were right in front of her and her shoe fell into the water. It was a good thing the trainer was right there to get her shoe for us.
We were able to go underground and look at the dolphins under water as well. It was so much fun to see them. They would attack each other and play. I think Kambri would have liked it a lot more if she was older. I'm sure well do this again in a few years.
After the dolphins we headed in to see the Lions and Tigers. Again Kambri really wasn't that interested in them. Courtney and I liked it a lot. They had a trainer in with one and the Lion would get in the water and play with it's ball. I wish I would have got a video of that.
This one would get in the water and start to dig at the water. It was funny to watch. He just kept playing in the water and just would never get comfortable.
After the secret garden we headed to the mall and then to our hotel. We let Kambri nap a little before we went to dinner. We decided that since it was our anniversary we would splurge and so we ended up at Benihana's for dinner. I have never been to a teppanyaki before. It was a lot of fun.
We ended up being in Vegas the same time as my friends KayDee and Fernando, so we met up with them for breakfast. After breakfast we went to M&M world and Coke Factory. We had a lot of fun hanging out with KayDee and Fernando. I wish we saw them more.
On our walk back to the car Kambri fell asleep like this. It was so funny to see her little head just dangling.
On our way home the sun was in Kambri's eyes, so she kept putting her head forward for some reason. I felt so bad the sun was in her eyes the whole ride home. What is so funny about this is that if she would have put her head back the sun wouldn't have been in her eye's. She cracks me up.
Sunday was Easter, and the Easter bunny forgot to put Kambri's Easter basket out, so she had to hide in our room while the Easter bunny came. We really didn't go all out for Easter, because she doesn't really know. We just put all the clothes that were in her closet out that still had tags on them. Next year we will do a little more for her.

It turned out to be a wonderful weekend. I wish I had more weekends like this one. I can't wait for another weekend like this. I already need another vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment