Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Camping!

This weekend we were in charge of putting together our ward camp out. I never realized how much stress and work it is to pull together a big party. It was totally worth all the stress. I love our ward so much and the people in the ward. When we first moved into the ward we were gone a lot, so I didn't get to know people very well, which made me not like the ward. Now that we go to church and put ourselves out there to make friends we love the ward. The people are so friendly and you can always count on your visiting teachers and home teachers to come visit every month. If we could stay in our ward forever I'm sure we would.

There were only a few of us that stayed, but we had fun talking and roasting marshmallows. The only down fall of the night was putting our tent up. Our tent is really big, and not made for a one night camp. It took 4 of us to put that tent up. I think our next one night camp we will get a smaller tent.




Kambri did so good camping. She slept right in the middle of us and only cried once at night, but she was still asleep crying. It was super warm, and she slept with us, so she didn't get cold.


I forgot our pillows, so we used Kambri's extra blankets as our pillows, Obviously Kambri took over my pillow. The only other down fall was Kambri slept with her arms out, so me and Courtney only had a sliver of the bed each. The things parents do to keep their kids asleep. It turned out to be a really nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment