Monday, July 2, 2012

Health

Lately Courtney and I have been trying to run a few times a week to help with some depression I got when we first moved here. I was a little hesistant at first because I have a Plica in my knee, but things have been going great. We have been able to run 2 miles in 19 minutes with Jordi and Kambri. Today we started Hip Hop Abs to help with our growing stomach pudge. We hope in a few weeks we will see results of our hard work!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go guys! after this pregnancy i'm hitting the gym hard to loose the baby fat and maybe do a triathlon again. Mike has been doing awesome with his weight lose, he is down 30 lbs. since last year. Good luck guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I'm proud of you. All these new changes in your life must be tough! Hang in there! We miss you Brandi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you guys look great. Are you enjoying the video? Can we come visit soon PLEASE?!?!

    ReplyDelete