I think it's safe to say that Kambri is fully potty trained. She doesn't have any accidents. She has done so good, I hope she doesn't regress when the baby gets here. Kambri really loves her princess movies. She would watch them all day if I let her. She has become very independent. Kambri really loves to read. She asks for multiple stories at night. Kambri has to always have a pen and paper when we are in the car. She loves to draw. She must love the feel of the pen on her skin because she often draws on her face and hands. Good thing it comes off easy.
Playing with Baking Soda and Vinegar.
She loves to sit in her basket. (Best place to watch a Jazz game)
She was not happy I picked her up for a picture. She just wanted to run around with Austin.
She fell asleep reading just before we left Grandma's house. (Not sure how this is comfortable)
Drawing on her face and hands.
She thinks it pretty cool she can unlock the door when she slides a chair up to it.
New Years Eve puzzle. She wasn't much help, but she thought it was pretty cool when it was done.
Cuddles with Dad.
Temple Square lights with Rheagan
Watching a princess movie.
When I take belly pictures she has to have her picture taken too.
No comments:
Post a Comment