Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Time is getting closer

Courtney and I are hard at work trying to keep up with school and work. Courtney works so hard in school, and I feel like i don't get to see him that much, but i know it will not be like that forever. Tuesdays are his longest days going to school at 9 and getting home around 7. He is such a hard worker and I love him so much. It's nice to have Sundays as the day we don't do homework so we can spend a little time together before our busy week starts.
I am trying to get all my projects done before this little girl gets here. The next two weeks are going to be long, but it'll pay off when i have the baby so I wont be stressed out trying to get projects done and having a new little baby.

We went in for our first weekly appointment yesterday. I'm 1-2cm dilated and I have been having some Braxton Hicks contractions for the last 5 days. They are very uncomfortable and almost always hurt. Hopefully she doesn't come this week. Late next week would be okay! :)
36 Weeks!

4 comments:

  1. hey girly! :) I wish I could be down there when you have her so I can help out. :( but hey i'm almost done with your present. I better hurry before she decides to come huh?! :) luv you brandi hang in there girl. :) let me know whats goin on if it's not too much trouble!
    ~ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. The belly looks cute!:) Hope she waits a little longer before she comes out. We are excited for you guys and hope everything goes well! We can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! it could be really soon!!! let me know when it happens!!! good luck brandi! you'll do amazing!!! hopefully you can get some of those projects done lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats you guys! How exciting! We hope everything goes well this next couple of weeks! Let us know! any names picked out yet?

    ReplyDelete