So, Christmas was great, we went to Price this year and spent it with Courtney's family and a little with mine. It was so much fun. I think i was more excited for Kambri's first christmans than she was. It was a little strange not being at my parents house, because this is my first christmas morning without them. It was a good change though. In the morning Kambri slept till about 8. After opening gifts at Courtney's house we made the trip to Castle Dale to open with my family, and have dinner. We played Just Dance, and had so much fun that when we got home we had to buy it. It was a good short break, but much needed.
Our tree at our house!
Kambri in her christmas jammies, and her new toys
I have wanted to make a blanket for Kambri for a long time, so I finally made one for Christmas. Thanks to everyone who helped me make it.
No comments:
Post a Comment