Sunday, February 13, 2011

Anything new with the Ivory's?

No, there really isn't much going on in our lives. I have been supper busy with work, school, my church calling and being a mom and a wife. I wish there were more hours in the day to get it all done. At times it's overwhelming, but I have the greatest husband in the world to help me. Usually when I get home from work Courtney has the house clean, and the laundry done. He is an amazing husband.
Kambri is growing more and more every day. She is starting to grab things with her hands. She loves to put things in her mouth. Her favorite thing to do is sit up. If she is not sitting up, she tries to hard to sit up. Today she rolled to her side. I'm sure it'll be any day before she rolls over. She spends most of her day with her daddy and you can tell she loves him so much. My favorite thing is when she sees me her eyes light up and she gets so happy.

We have heard that SUU have a good gymnastics team, so we have gone to check them out a few times. We got wanted to show our school spirit, so we got Kambri a SUU shirt. Both times we have gone she has slept through most of it.

We got her a Bumbo a few weeks ago, and she loves it. She can't sit in it for too long, but she likes it. When i'm cooking dinner, she sit in her Bumbo and watches me!
She has her daddy's crooked smile.
This weekend we were going to go to the temple, but not having family in Cedar makes it hard to find a babysitter, so we couldn't go. Instead we went out to Parawan gap. It was a really nice day, but didn't want to keep Kambri out in the cold for too long, so we got out of the car long enough to take a picture. I don't think Kambri has ever been out of her car seat outside before. I guess you could say we are documenting a momentous moment.

She looks a little groggy because she cannot stay awake in the car, so she has just woke up.


No comments:

Post a Comment