Friday, February 25, 2011

Weekend full of fun!

Our little girl is not so little anymore. She is growing up so fast. Sometimes I think she grows over night, because I will look at her and realize she is bigger then the day before. She is still in 0-3 month clothes, but really is getting bigger. Kambri likes to sit up. I think that is her favorite thing to do. She tries so hard to sit when she is laying down or elevated. When I get home from work you can always count on her eye lighting up and her getting excited to see me. It's my favorite thing in the whole world.


Some of her new favorite things to do are:
  • Her new thing now is to chew on her thumb. I wonder where she learned that from grandpa Jeffs?
  • Blow raspberries
  • Have tummy time
  • Eat rice cereal with bananas (she hasn't liked any of the veggies we give her)
  • Play with her best friend Jantz
  • Explore Jordi (Our dog)

Kambri went in for her 4 month check up on Monday.
Here are the stats:
Weight: 13lbs 8oz (45%)
Heights: 24.5in (57%)
Head: 16 in (38%)
We didn't know she got shots (not sure why we didn't know) so it was a surprise when they said she is getting shots. It was even more sad this time than last. She stopped crying and then she would whimper.
On Monday we also went miniature golfing with Trent, Natalie and Jantz. I have never been before and it was so much fun. I started off well, but by the end I ended up with the high score. Kambri had fun looking at all the drawings on the wall.


No comments:

Post a Comment