Friday, July 8, 2011

4th of July

The weekend started off with a bookshelf re-due. My office got new furniture, and they were selling some things, so we got this bookshelf for $5. We decided we would paint it and fix it up and it would work just fine.

We like the way it turned out. It'll work well for what we need it for.


Monday we went to the Cedar City parade.The parade wasn't the greatest, but we had fun hanging out with Logan, Carolyn, and Daniel and a few of their friends.




Kambri was a good girl for most of the parade, except for when she tried to push Daniel down, take his toys, and grab his face. I'm glad he was a good sport about all of it.




They had a lot of fun play with the frisbees, after they each had their own and Kambri wasn't taking it away from Daniel.





Carolyn said one of these days she'll teach Daniel how to kiss the girls hand. I think Kambri was really just trying to eat his hands.

Every time we bring the camera out Kambri will get a smile on her face. She really likes getting her picture taken.


She got a few news toys over the break and they are now her new favorite toys. She got the balls and a walk and ride. She loves to push it around the house. She has started to push it and walk on her knees.

We kept Kambri up to watch the fireworks and she loved them. She loved to watch the colors. I wish we would have gone down to St. George to watch them, because the ones here sucked and only went on for 10-15 minutes.

We didn't go down to St. George to watch the fireworks, because we had to go down on Tuesday to get our car fixed. While down there we got a jogging stroller and have jogged almost every night. We are training to do a 5K next Saturday. I am way out of shape, so I hope I can make it. I haven't ran a 5k since I went to State for Cross Country my Senior year of High School. I am so excited to start running again!

No comments:

Post a Comment