We made it to Fountain Green on Thursday night after work and hung out with the family. Friday all we did was lay around and I loved it. I loved that we didn't HAVE to be anywhere. Saturday was the fun day! Saturday is the parade. Courtney's grandpa has a few tractors that he put in the parade and Courtney drove one of them.
After the parade we had a family reunion with Courtney's grandpa's side of the family. I am not sure I had ever met any of that family before, so it was good to go. Before he headed to Castle Dale for my dad's 50th Birthday party we got pictures of Kambri and Titus on the tractor with their grandpa. We got other pictures, but our camera died just before we took them. :(
After the pictures we headed to Castle Dale for the party. Of course our camera was dead and we didn't get pictures. It was a lot of fun to hang out with the family. Sunday we went to my grandparents house for a little get together and then headed home.
The next weekend we went to Cedar Breaks with Logan, Carolyn and Daniel. We have lived here for 2 years and have never been! It was a lot of fun.
By the end of the hike Kambri got way tired and finally just fell asleep 1/2 mile from the car.
In August we went to the Emery County Fair and the concert that they have each year. We were not doing anything that weekend and on Saturday we just decided that we would go up to Castle Dale. We made it just in time for the Danny Gokey concert.
(Can you believe she fell asleep in the front row of a concert?)
The following week we were having a family home evening at the Temple. We decided that it might be fun to go down a little early and let Kambri play at the splash pad at the park in St. George. Kambri had fun playing in the waterfall.
It has been a fun summer and we are sad that it's over. I am glad this is my last semester and my last class before I graduate. Courtney has changed his plans and isn't doing athletic training anymore, so we are applying to PT school for next year. I am glad we are almost done at SUU and will be moving on to bigger and better things in a year!
come on up to the U!
ReplyDeleteHey!!! this is almost my last semester too! I'm actually student teaching in the spring!!!! Hopefully you guys move up closer to us so that I can have girl dates with you!!! I sure miss talking with you and I'm glad to see that your little family is out doing all this AWESOME stuff!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Ashli