Over the last week we have been doing a lot of laying around the house. Last Monday when I went to pick up Kambri from Natalie's she said she had a fever of 102. After I heard that I felt like the worst mom in the world to let her daughter out of the house sick.
Tuesday we took Kambri to the doctor. She cried for 15 minutes after the doctor looked in her ear and cried even harder when she would look at the doctor. She ended up with an ear infection and he said double pink eye, but I don't think she really had pink eye.
The next day Courtney ended up getting sick, so I had to take care of both my children. Friday I was sick, but I didn't think I was as sick as I was. Once Sunday came around and I rested I have never felt that sick before. I glad I am feeling better today. Yesterday I was a little dramatic and told Courtney I just wanted to stop breathing because it hurt to bad.
I hope the next few days are going to be a lot better than last week.
No comments:
Post a Comment