I have been really bad at posing about Kambri, so this post is dedicated to her. Kambri is almost 11 months old. I cannot believe how fast the time has gone and how much she has learned. A big milestone for Kambri has been that she has learned to walk. This video was taken a few days ago and now she will take off walking from where she is standing.
This last weekend Kambri's cousin Austin was here and Austin taught her how to stand up from a sitting position. While my mom and bother were here we took the kids to the splash pad in St. George and let the girls have fun in the water. The girls kept crawling on their hands and feet. It was the funniest thing. Kambri loves the water. I think she has the most fun when the water was shooting up.
Kambri learns so much everyday. We have been trying to teach her where her eyes, ears, mouth and nose are. She knows where her nose is and will sometimes show us where her eyes are. We will have to keep working on her.
Kambri has recently learned how to climb on things. She will climb on anything she can. I think her favorite thing is to climb on the back of our couch and look out the window. She really like to be outside. We don't go out much because I think the grass at our apartment complex is gross and I don't want to crawling around on it.
Kambri's hair is getting so long, so we decided we were going to put it in curlers. She looked so cute with them in, but we couldn't keep them in as long as we needed because we had to rush off to a parade. We'll have to try them again soon.
Kambri loves to watch Special Agent Oso. It has to been the dumbest children's show, but she really loves it. She doesn't sit and watch T.V, but she likes the music and will dance when music comes on. On Saturday when we are cleaning the house we listen to music and Kambri loves it. She really likes it when we dance with her.
Kambri was doing really well at eating her baby food, but lately she has not been eating lunch very well. She'll eat a few bites of the baby food and then start spitting it back at me. I don't know what to do. She really likes Grill Cheese, but I don't want to feed her that everyday for lunch. Any ideas on what i can feed an 11 month old for lunch?
Kambri does really well in the morning when she can eat a banana. She loves loves loves banana's!
We love our little girl so much and we are so glad she is in our lives. I cannot wait until I can be home with her all day and be a mom.

No comments:
Post a Comment