We decided to take a little break from Disneyland on Wednesday and head to New Port beach. I think I could have stayed there all day if the wind wasn't so cold.
Kambri hated the sand. She cried when you would put her down in it, or if her hands touched it. She spend most of the day in my lap, or on her beach towel.
 |
| Helping mom build a sand castle |
 |
| Isn't she so cute |
 |
| I love this picture |
 |
| This is where she spent most of her day |
 |
| Courtney playing catch with Trent |
 |
| Natalie had a great idea to bury someone. That ended up being her |
 |
| Then Courtney |
 |
| Then Trent |
 |
| Kambri and her Cheetos |
 |
| If you look close you can see Kambri's little foot print. |
No comments:
Post a Comment