Friday we headed to Hollywood to check things out there. We thought it would be really cool, but it was nothing like we expected it to be. We only stayed a few hours before heading back to our hotel. While there we went to the Wax Museum and The Walk of Fame. I'm glad we went so we could say we have been there.
 |
| Courtney and Jim Carrey |
 |
| Kambri and Courtney showing their muscles with Arnold |
 |
| Hugh and I |
 |
| Titanic |
 |
| Natalie and I with Hugh Hefner |
On the way home it took us 2 hours to get back to our hotel because the traffic was so bad. We ended up getting lost in the ghetto. I was not very nice to Courtney for getting us lost in the ghetto. I'm glad we ended up getting back safe!
Your trip looks like so much fun! :) I'm glad to see you're doing well.
ReplyDelete