Kambri is now officially 2 years old. I cannot believe how fast the time has gone. Kambri is starting to be a big talker now. She is finally starting to put sentences together. Yesterday she said "Jantz come sit couch". Some of her favorite things to say are: "Alright!", "So....", "sure", "mama, mere" (come here), "Oh man!", purple (every color is purple), "I wan purple, I wan white", "miss you...lots", Lella (Cinderella) and she loves to sing "I'm Wishing" off of Snow White and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (Twinchle Twinchle, How I...). I'm sure there are many other I have forgot.
Kambri is starting to love babies. She is so sweet with both of her babies. She will rock them and feed them and put them to bed. It is the cutest thing when she rocks her babies to sleep. She will hold them so their face is in her chest and just hold so tight and rock back and forth. If she is eating something good she will always share with her babies and then tell us "mmm good baby".
Kambri is really big into helping me cook. She will always pull a chair up to the counter and watch/help me cook. I made spaghetti sauce and Kambri had to help me stir stir stir. She sat and stirred for about 20 minutes. She also likes to help me roll out dough. I made rolls and she was such a big help rolling out the dough.
Kambri has always loved books, but the last few months she is starting to be more in love with them. She has started making Courtney and I read to her before both her nap and bedtime. After we read her a book or two or three she has to have a book to read herself until she falls asleep. We often find her cuddled with her book when we go check in on her. Her favorite book is Princess Collection. It's a book we have full of princess stories.
Kambri for sure a mama's girl. She always has to be next to her mom and always wants to be held by her mom. She will only love her dad for a few hours after he gets home from school. By the end of the few hours she is doe with him because he does something she like and he knows it, but keeps doing it. For example he will tickle her and she is half cry laughing instead of stopping after a few tickles he keeps going and going. When Courtney is at school Kambri is often found looking for her dad or saying daddy miss you lots or I want daddy.
Kambri has fallen in love with dancing. Once a day we will turn on the music and dance. Her favorite thing to do is twirl in circles until she is dizzy and tell us that she is dizzy and fall over. If she hears any music at all she will get up and start to dance. Kambri really loves to dance with her cousin and they often have dance parties when they get together.
Kambri is really into princesses. She loves to watch her princess movies. A few weeks ago she was really into Snow White and Beauty and the Beast. She is now into Cinderella and Tangled. She still can't sit through the whole movie but she loves to have it on and listen to the music. Kambri got a Princess castle for her birthday and she is loving playing with the princesses and making them dance. We bought her Beast and Belle to go with her castle and in the car she kissed Beast. I am pretty sure Beast is her all time favorite.
Sunday's are hard days for us because church is at 1 which is Kambri's nap time. For the last few months we have just been walking to church and Kambri will fall asleep for sacrament. There have been a few times that Kambri hasn't fallen asleep and by the time we get home she is very much in need of a nap. If she sits on the couch for more than a few minutes she will fall asleep. We try not to let her fall asleep because it's so late in the day and boy does she get mad at us. Let's hope for the next few month she take her sacrament naps.
Kambri is such a sweet little girl and everyday I am so happy to be with her. I couldn't imagine my life without her. I never want to be away from her because I'm afraid I will miss a funny things she says or does.
No comments:
Post a Comment