We went to the doctor yesterday and found out we are having a BOY! The doctor told us there is "a stem on the apple". ha ha The baby is measuring 4 days early, but the doctor didn't change my due date. I on the other had am telling people I am due March 14th and not March 18th.
I kind of knew it was a boy the whole time, so I wasn't too surprised. After the doctors appointment we went shopping and got a few things for our little guy. When we got them home I was showing Kambri and she was so mad that they went for her cousin "guy" (Rigdon). I asked Kambri if she was going to love a brother and she told me "no brother". I'm sure she'll love him once he is here.
| 18 Weeks 3 Days if I go by the March 14th due date 17 Weeks 6 Day if I go by March 18th due date |
My thoughts on having another baby: I am scared. I am scared to give birth again, because I'm scared of having a new doctor and delivering at a new hospital. Most of all I am worried about getting an epidural at a new hospital because of all the bad things I have read that could happen.

No comments:
Post a Comment