Kambri is now 2 weeks old. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. We took her for her 2 week check up, and she didn't even make her birth weight. She was 6lb 10oz 8%, 20.23in 49%, and head was 14' 40%. She is just a small little thing, and we hope she gains some more weight so she can be a chunky baby.
I started back to work and school this week. It's hard to leave Kambri, but it's only for a few hours. Next week is going to be really hard, because I'll work longer. I'm hoping that I get an interview for a job that I applied for. They said they would call me this week for an interview, but I haven't heard from them yet.
she is so cute!!! i still need to come and see her!!!!! let me know if you need help with babysiting or ANYTHING! i would love to help! honestly!
ReplyDelete