
October 18 November 18
I can't believe it has been a month already. I wanted to cry when i thought about it today. I don't want my little girl to grow up. The time goes by so fast. I'm so glad that Kambri is in our life. I don't know what we did without her. It's fun to hear all new noises that she makes and the faces. She is awake most of the day, but still doesn't sleep too long at night. At least she learned her days from nights.
Kambri I hope you know that mommy and daddy love you so much. We are so glad that you are in our lives. You bring so much joy into our lives. You can smile a little right now and are just starting to discover you voice. You have the cuties little voice and i can't wait till you start to coo a little more. Mommy and daddy love to spend as much time with you as we can. Kambri we love each new day and can't wait to see what new thing you will do that day. Kambri we love you

she is so beautiful! when can i come over?!?
ReplyDelete