Monday, November 8, 2010

Courtney and Kambri Adventures

Thursday Natalie so was so thoughtful and said she would watch Kambri for us while we were at school. Thanks Natalie. I knew i needed to get Kambri ready to go before i left at 8, so I got up early an got myself ready, and then got Kambri all ready with her diaper bag packed. I showed Courtney how to use the bottle warmer, and when i left him feeding her her first ounce and the second was warming up. After i left it took Kambri 15 minutes to eat her first ounce and Courtney needed to be out the door at 8:30. By the time she was done eating her second ounce it was 8:30. He got Kambri in her car seat and she spit up. He then went to get his bag and one of the pockets was open, and everything fell out of it. He almost forgot his Physics book (the only class he had that day). When he went to walk out the door Jordi was sitting on the floor looking at him, so he had to set everything down to put him away. By the time he got in the car it was 8:50. When he finally made it to his class at 9:02 just in time to take his test. It makes me laugh, when i think of this story. I told him now he know what it's like being a mom. I hope this week goes by a little better for him.

Courtney is such an amazing dad. He never turns down the chance to be with Kambri even if it's changing her diaper. Kambri couldn't have asked for a better dad.

2 comments:

  1. Court is going to be a very protective daddy.. he had LOTS of practice with me, Kacylia, & of course with Karina...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Whenever I watch her I am more than happy to help feed her. Such a cute picture. She definitely does have a good daddy and mommy too!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE her brith announcement! =D

    ReplyDelete