This last weekend Courtney had an interview with Midwestern University in Glendale, AZ for Physical Therapy school. We were able to take a "short" trip to Glendale for the interview. We left Kambri with my mom so we were able to be alone for a few days.
I never want to drive to Glendale again. I'm not sure why we thought it would be a good idea. Throughout the 8 hour drive, we kept ourselves busy by jamming to everything from Deftones to Alicia Keys. In November we started to go through the music on the Ipod alphabetically. I am proud to say we are now in the M's!
| Almost to Mesquite, NV jamming to Al Green |
I never want to drive to Glendale again. I'm not sure why we thought it would be a good idea. Throughout the 8 hour drive, we kept ourselves busy by jamming to everything from Deftones to Alicia Keys. In November we started to go through the music on the Ipod alphabetically. I am proud to say we are now in the M's!
Early on Friday Courtney headed out for his interview while I lounged around the Hotel. After check out I tried to find the Mall. After driving around for an hour (thanks to my stupid GPS) I found it. I was only able to shop for 15 minutes alone before I had to pick up Courtney. :( We walked around the campus at Midwestern with Brett and Janeal for a minute just to see where Courtney could potentially be going to PT school. We were able to get some shopping in before we headed out of town.
| Just outside of Kingman, AZ |
Friday we headed to Vegas to spend the night. I was so exhausted we weren't able to do all the things we wanted to do while in Vegas. We did go to the sky viewing deck in the Stratosphere to get a bird's eye view of Las Vegas.
While we were gone Kambri got to spend a fun filled weekend with Grandma Jeffs, Uncle Jo, and Austin.
| What a good hiding place |
| Playing with Uncle Jo |
| Kambri and Austin in their favorite toy |
She sure did have a lot of fun with Grandma and Austin. She cried for hours after they left :(
| Kambri with her new Minnie Mouse |
No comments:
Post a Comment