Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Kambri 16 months

Kambri is 16 months now and I cannot believe how fast it has gone. I love every minute of her growing up. I love to watch her learn new things. For example today I asked her if she had fun playing with Jantz and she attempted to say his name. I love she is picking up on things we say and talking back to us. She is slowly learning to talk. If you listen close you can understand what she says. She has recently learned to say "Go Go Go" and "What's that?".
Kambri loves her dog. She always tries to get him to lick her and give him kisses. If she finds one of his toys she runs to him saying "Jojo". The other day they were chasing each other around the house and Kambri was loving it.
Trying to get Kambri to eat in her high chair has been a challenge the last few weeks. She only wants to eat on the chair standing up. I think this is because she wants to climb on the table. She climbs on whatever she can. We caught her on our bed a few weeks ago playing on it.
I usually let her play with my makeup while I do her hair, but now it's starting to become a distraction, because she wants to put it on me. She has so much energy it's way hard to even put her hair in a ponytail these days.

Kambri is starting to love to color. We sat in the kitchen one day and she colored pictures for all her cousins. She loves to sit at her little desk to color and eat. I was recently home for a few days while she was sick and I would let her eat her snacks at her desk. This is the only time she will eat well for us. It's a struggle every meal to get her to eat anything. I hope it starts to get better soon.
We love music in our house. On Saturdays or at night we'll just listen to music and sing and dance. I noticed the other day that anytime music comes on Kambri will start shaking her butt. She will be halfway asleep and start shaking her butt. Kambri loves it when we sing and dance all crazy. She is learning so many things all the time. I love every stage in her life and I can't wait to see what else is to come. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I LOVE That little girl & Miss her like crazy! you guys should come up to the zoo Sometime!

    ReplyDelete