I'm not sure she really knew what to do with the snow. After she saw a few snowballs thrown she figured it out!
We didn't want to leave Jordi in the house all alone, so we let him join it the fun. He really isn't a fan of the snow, because he gets snowballs in his paws.
The snow didn't make snowballs very well, so we made a big pile of snow and made it look like a snowman. I think she liked the snowman. Friday we decided to go play in the snow once again. This time we went sledding. I think Kambri really liked sledding. The only thing she didn't like was getting snow in her face.
I think the best part of the day was when Kambri got to go on the sled with Jantz. I hope we get more snow so we can build a real snowman and have more time to sled.
No comments:
Post a Comment