Saturday, May 12, 2012

Graduation Weekend

Courtney and I graduated from SUU May 4th and 5th. Friday we attended commencement. I think it was way too long.

After the commencement we had a BBQ at our house with a few of our friends and family. We decided that our place was too small for everyone, so we braved the wind and had it at the playground in our complex.


After about 30 minutes of the wind we all retreated back to our small apartment. It was so much fun have our close friends and family there. Kambri had so much fun playing with her cousins and friend Ella.
 
Friday was my mom's birthday, so when we went to eat Saturday they sang to her 

Saturday was the college graduations. Since Courtney and I were graduating from different colleges we decided he would walk with my college. They were so confused when they read his name and wasn't from the college of humanities. 


Now Courtney and I have graduated with two useless degrees. I'm glad Courtney is going to PT school. I would really like to go back to school and do something with business. Maybe one day I can go back.

We are really thankful for our friends and family that came to support us!

No comments:

Post a Comment