Saturday, May 12, 2012

Moving

This week we moved to Provo. I was not excited to move at all. I do not like Provo, I'm glad we will only be here for a few years.


We have been packing a little here and there for a few weeks. On Monday we really started to get everything packed for our move on Wednesday.


When Wednesday came we picked up the moving truck and started to get the truck load. Jordi was so worried he kept following me in and out of the house. After we got to Provo he was so sick I felt so bad for him.


Our help consisted of my mom watching Kambri, Courtney, Ryan and I. It was a lot of work, but we got it done in only 2 hours. I'm glad we didn't have that much to pack. I am so thankful that Ryan came to help us, because there was no way I could lift some of the furniture.


Wednesday Courtney's parents and Trent came up to Provo to help us unload. I am so glad that we had them here to help us.


So far we have liked our apartment. Today was the first of many days I will be very annoyed with our neighbors. I guess that's what you get when you live on the first floor in an apartment. I am also starting to notice that we don't live in the nicest neighborhood.

Our very small living room. It only fits the couch and TV

I love being a stay at home mom, but I don't know if I can just stay in all day everyday. I really need to make some friends up here. If not, I see long days of watching Mad Men and movies like Hope Floats.

1 comment:

  1. Holladay isn't a far drive. You are more than welcome to come hang out with us!-Becky

    ReplyDelete