We've lived in Provo for almost two weeks now. My attitude and idea of Provo has totally changed in that two weeks. I don't love Provo, but I do like it. Our ward is amazing and Kambri is now going to nursery. It's nice to be close to our family. We have seen our family more in the last three weeks than we did in the last 6 months.
I thought staying at home would be so so boring, but I was wrong. Being a stay at home mom is lots of work. I have worked harder in the last month staying home than I did when I had a real job. Its fun trying to keep Kambri busy all day so she doesn't cry because she is bored. Kambri loves loves loves Minnie Mouse, but since we have lived here we have yet to get cable. We only have one Mickey Mouse movie and if I have to hear "tick tock tick tock time to fix the coo coo clock" one more time I'm going to lose it. We HAVE to get cable soon!
| One day when Kambri sees this she is gong to die because I put this on the Internet. |
We got Kambri a potty and underwear so I could start potty training her. I have yet to start, but we do put the underwear on her and she has learned to take her diaper off. One day after we got home from the park I took her pants off because they were dirty and just put her down for her morning nap in her shirt. I went to check on her and I found here like this (see picture above). If anyone has some tips about potty training let me know! I hope to start next week.
Now that I am home all day I am able to sweep 3 times a day; mop, vacuum and clean the bathrooms a few times a week. I am loving being able to clean my house more often. It's needed when you have a little girl who will not keep her food on her plate and she loves to throw her food when she is either done or is mad because she doesn't like what we gave her to eat.
I have really enjoyed our new adventure, but I really miss having people to talk to. Since I was little I have loved to talk, but Kambri is the only one I have to talk to now. Courtney is gone from 8-5 most days at school studying and keeping up with his school work. I'm sure my sisters are sick of me calling all the time to talk. It's a good thing Kambri and I will now be going to a play group.
No comments:
Post a Comment