Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Lamb Days

The end of July we headed down to Fountain Green for Lamb Days. For those of you who don't know what Lamb Days are, join the club. All I know is it's fun to go hang out with the family.
We got up early on Saturday to do their annual 5K. Courtney and I have been running a little, but we never run past 2 miles. I had been a little sick, so I was worried about running, but I did really well. I ran almost the whole thing and did it in about 28 minutes and Courtney ran it in 21 minutes.

After the run there was a little parade. Kambri loved getting all the candy. She didn't want to put it in the sack she just wanted to eat it all right then. We didn't let her eat too much since there was a family lunch after the parade. It is always a good time in Fountain Green and we love hanging out with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment