Tuesday Kambri started Potty Training. I have been reading a lot about potty training and a lot that I have read said to give the kids lots of liquid. I decided against doing that and to just let her do what she does every other day. Kambri has never had a problem going poop in the potty, but pee we have had a hard time with. We started out the day with 3 accidents, and one poop in the potty. I decided would try to do away with the underwear. She did so good without underwear. We didn't have any accidents. For nap and bed time I put a diaper on her and both times she woke up dry and went straight to the potty once she woke up. By the end of the day she has 5 accidents, all 5 with underwear on. I know she wont be going without underwear the rest of her life, so day 2 we are going with underwear. Wish us luck.

No comments:
Post a Comment