This weekend Jamele and I took the kids and headed down the Vegas for Hayley's Birthday party. We started our journey Thursday morning. All was going well until we hit Cove Fort and Rigdon needed to eat. We stopped in Beaver and fed all the kids and hit the road again. Our next stop was Cedar City. I was so excited to be back in Cedar and see all the ladies I worked with. There was one person I didn't get to see, which makes me sad because I'm not sure I'll ever stop there again.
After Cedar we were back on the road and things were going well. The kids had fallen asleep and we only had a few more hours till Vegas. Between Mesquite and St George we got stuck in construction for about 45 minutes and the kids woke up. The rest of the trip wasn't very pleasant.
Once we got to Vegas all the girls played and played. Kambri was in heaven with all the toys Jennifer had. If you didn't know where Kambri was it was always a safe bet she was playing with the toys. There was one time she escaped outside and ended up in the pool. Good thing she wasn't out there long and it was only a little pool.
Saturday was the big party day. The party was hectic, but it was a lot of fun. Kambri had fun eating the donut off the string and trying to break the pinata. I think Kambri's favorite part of the party was the white chocolate popcorn. She had a lot of fun at the party!
That night Kambri kept getting in the pool, so we let all the kids jump in the pool and play for an hour. It was way way too hot to be outside without your feet in the pool or a large glass of ice water. We loved the heat, but it was way too hot.
Sunday we got up early and headed home. The trip home was so much better than the ride down to Vegas. The kids were so tired from the weekend they slept most of the way home. Kambri and I really missed Courtney and were glad to be home with him.


No comments:
Post a Comment