Sunday, September 2, 2012

Camping Fun

Courtney and I have been wanting to go camping all summer, but with him being in grad school we haven't found the time. While Courtney was on break we decided to invite some friends and finally go camping. We headed to Cleveland Reservoir because we could have a fire there. Friday we headed to Price to get our camping gear and headed to the reservoir.
 
It's a good thing Ryan came with us because neither us nor Trent had anything to cut wood. While Ryan cut the wood and built the fire Trent and Courtney ate chips with the kids!

 
While waiting for the fire to start, Jantz and Kambri were trying to figure out how they should build this fire. They had a lot of fun  with each other. Kambri wont play with any other kids besides Jantz. We need to get down to Price see him more.

 
We thought we had fixed our air mattress hole, but by the end of the night we were sleeping on the ground. At night I could hear some kids whispering, "Just do it, I dare you".  After that I didn't get much sleep trying to figure out if they were going to do something to our tent.

 
While we were camping I was potty training Kambri. We brought her little potty and set it up in the tent so she could use it if she had to. I think she only had two accidents the whole time. We were very proud of here.

 
Kambri saw Jantz pee in the woods, so she decided she needed to do the same.

 
After breaking camp we headed to the reservoir so Ryan could do a little snorkeling. While Ryan swam the kids thought it was fun to throw rocks in the water. Kambri sure did have a lot of fun and slept all the way to Great Grandma Ivory's.


No comments:

Post a Comment