Saturday, September 29, 2012

We're having a BABY!

July 4th we found out we were going to have another baby. We were so excited and couldn't wait to tell people, but we waited for a few months to tell anyone.We decided to announce to our families with this picture of Kambri.


When I first got pregnant I couldn't remember what it was like when I was pregnant with Kambri, so for the future here are a few things about pregnancy. Morning sickness does not just come in the morning. I got sick all day long. If I ate I got sick. If I didn't eat I was sick. If I drank anything I got sick. At one point I wondered why anyone would get pregnant. I couldn't go outside for a long period of time before getting sick and the thought of going out made me sick. After about 8 weeks I had no energy to do anything. I couldn't stand up for more than a few minutes without getting dizzy and really tired. I felt so bad for Kambri, because I couldn't really take her out. 
 


You can see the Perioral Dermatitis around my mouth
Right when I got pregnant I got Perioral Dermatitis. It's this rash that I got all around my mouth. I am now 16 weeks and it's almost cleared up. I'm glad that the morning sickness is cleared up and I have energy back. Now I just have to remember to eat enough so I don't get headaches at the end of the day.
 
16 weeks
A few days ago Courtney and I felt the baby kick for the first time. After hearing the babies heartbeat and feeling it kick, the morning sickness is worth it. October 12 we get to find out what we are having! We are so excited and hope the next few weeks go by super fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment