Trace rolled over for the first time. He only does it occasionally, but he can do it. He has also found his toes. He only wakes up 2 times at night to eat and he still eats every 3 hours. It is still taking him 40 minutes to eat and I keep hoping it will shorten as he gets older. He loves to look around and is starting to recognize his name. He looks for me when I walk in a room and when I start to talk. He is a pro at holding his head up when he is being held. He had his first park day with Kambri and he went to Seven Peaks for the first time. We bought a sun tent and he stays under that the whole time. As he gets older I will be more brave to let him get in the water.
They love to cuddle
I am amazed at how fast he is growing
He still doesn't take a binki very well, but we get him to suck for a few minutes.
I put him in his car seat one day and was amazed that he grew over night.
Holds his head up like a pro.
At the park with Kambri.
Another park day.
Ready for Seven Peaks in his new swimsuit.
His hair is getting so long. He has this really long patch at the top of his head.
No comments:
Post a Comment