Trace started to stand up on whatever he can. He thinks he is so cool when he can stand. He loves to explore and will crawl to everything to figure out what it is. He loves to rub whatever toy he is playing with on the ground back and forth. He really hasn't been sleeping well. I don't know what the deal is, but he wakes up every 2 hours at night. He has started to become a big mamas boy. He only lets me put him to sleep and when he cries he only wants me. When we are in the car he cries and cries until I either get in the back with him, or he is able to hold my hand while I drive. He cried for 2 1/2 hours when we moved to Vernal. The mirror I got him has helped a little, but he still likes to see me or hold my hand. He is taking 3 naps a day, but he only sleeps for 45 minutes. Trace has really taken a liking to balls. He will play with a ball for a good 20 minutes before he goes to another toy. He still doesn't really like baby food, but we are still working on it. Trace has taken a liking to Mickey Mouse. I think he really likes all the colors. My sister has a Mickey Mouse chair and he plays with it the whole time we are there. When he sees the chair he gets so excited.
First time in a swing.
Trying to climb the stairs. He actually made it up the first step before I stopped him.
He loves this chair. When he sees it he crawls to it as fast as he can and stands up on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment