Sunday, October 27, 2013

Trace 1 Month

The first month with two kids was really hard to get use to. I was really grateful to have my mom here with me for the first week and half. Trace has been nothing like Kambri was. He doesn't take a binky and it takes him 40 minutes to eat. I feel like all we do all day is sleep and eat. Since he was born he has had a very stuffy nose. We took him to the doctor for a late night visit, and he ended up having to go to the respiratory therapy clinic  to get his nose sucked. It was a hard few weeks because he would have to sleep on my stomach while I was sitting up.
Stats: 8.82 lbs, 16.5%
 
 Trace had his first real bath
He has spent a lot of time having tummy time with his sister

Trace had his first friend visitors Kezlee and Jantz

For some reason he really likes to have that middle finger up all the time.

Kambri is so in love with Trace; she has to hold him all the time.  
 
 
 When I was younger I had really bad depression, and I knew I would get it after I had Trace if I was cooped up in the house all day, so I bundled the kids up and took them for a walk around the block. That wasn't the smartest think I have done right after having a baby.

Trace spent a lot of time sleeping as all newborns do.

Since Trace wouldn't take a binky we let him watch ESPN to get him to sleep.
He truly is Courtney's little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment