Tuesday, October 26, 2010

1 Week

I'm a little late on posting Kambri's one week pictures, but life has been crazy. You never know how much work a little one is until you have one. Even though it's a lot of work i wouldn't change it for the world. I love being a mommy. It's going to be so hard to go back to classes next week. It's a good thing there will only be a couple more weeks of school left when i go back.
Kambri a few minutes old

Kambri 1 week and 1 day old

Kambri isn't the greatest sleeper at night and I don't get a lot of sleep, so it makes for a long night. We are woking on her sleeping, but we have learned it's more training us to go to bed earlier. I can't believe how big she is getting already. I love Kambri so much and every day she grows and makes a new face, or a new noise. I love all the new things she does and is learning. We love Kambri so much, and we don't know how we did it without her. I can't wait for the weeks to come to see the new things she'll learn and do.

Having fun taking pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment