Saturday, October 30, 2010
Friday nights
Our Friday nights now consist of watching movies and trying to get little Ka
mbri to go to sleep. She falls asleep so fast for her daddy, but for her mommy she likes to be awake. She usually wakes up at 12 a.m. and doesn't go back to sleep until 3 or 4 a.m. It makes for long nights for her mommy. It's a good thing we got net flix, because there is not much on cable that early in the morning. I wish there was a trick for teaching newborns the difference between night and day. If there are please let me know. We put Kambri in her swing and i put this blanket around her head so it didn't flop around all over the place and this is how she ended up. Kambri is such a joy to have around, and love to see all the new things she does.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kambri is so cute! Sorry to hear that she is not such a good sleeper, though. Asher isn't great, either-but I think he is starting to learn (hopefully, at least). One thing that has helped me with switching night/day is to keep it really dark and quiet at night. When Asher wakes up to eat and to be changed, I only use a night light or other dim light to see. I also don't really talk to him or play with him. During the day, I don't try to be quiet and I don't worry about turning out the lights. Hopefully, if you haven't tried these ideas yet, they'll help!
ReplyDeleteI just love little Kambri. We have her halloween present. We got home kind of late and had to get Jantz in bed or else we would have stopped by. She sure was a cute chile pepper!!!
ReplyDelete